Having Vision & being flexible

Having Vision & being flexible
a little something like this....may end up as the alternative due to $$

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wooooo Faa!

Boy oh boy I'm fried! two days back to back working out. I almost barfed yesterday. It's the lack of sleep. Two days in a row of 2hrs sleep is not good. I can't recover, so when I push it hard the next day my body is in rebellion. Today there were baby black bears, gators & wild boars on the show with Jack Hannah. That's always a lot of fun. I also got to meet and take a picture with the kid who plays Brick on the ABC show called "The Middle." i think he's the funniest kid on tv. I'm trying to upload the photo so y'all can see it. He was so excited for me to want a picture with him. I told him that he stole the show every night out of earshot of the other two actors much to his delight. What a wonderful child. God bless and much more success to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment