Having Vision & being flexible

Having Vision & being flexible
a little something like this....may end up as the alternative due to $$

Monday, March 8, 2010

Pray Pray Pray

I was standing on the plaform waiting for the subway (anytrain to Manhattan) so I wouldn't be late for work due to the non-running #7 train when I looked at what someone had written on the wall on the farside of platform. I took a picture of it though it may not be clear what it says. It says Pray Pray Pray! So I did did did and 40 seconds later the train pulled into the station. Many would chalk this up to coincidence or serendipity; whereas I see it as GOD encouraging me to one pray first & often, two trust that wahtever is happening He's got my back & three no matter what don't give up. With what's going on in my life right about now that's a best start to the worst day of the week I've ever had! AMEN
PS. I'm very sorry but I couldn't get the picture turned correctly please know that it should be viewed with a 90degree turn stripes on the bottom. Click on it and the words are written next to the center beam just below the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment