Having Vision & being flexible

Having Vision & being flexible
a little something like this....may end up as the alternative due to $$

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Sunday Sunday

Well Sunday is for all intent and purpose done for me seeing how early I've got to get up.  I got a lot of stuff done cleaning up my office!  I can actually see the floor!  You laugh it's really an accomplishment.  This room is the place where for the last 12 years since we moved from Queens all the stuff that we couldn't' t find a place for wound up.  Up until two years ago we still had boxes that hadn't been opened from the original move.  It's a sickness of sorts like that new cable show "Hoarders."  I'm not sure what the Pych profile is on people who are like this, NOT me.  Any who I'm taking all the books and chachkies off the shelves and rearranging their order, filing them by subject matter.  I'm a little anal about those sorts of things.  I feel great that I got some daddy & me time with my middle girl and am getting some with the littlest one right now.  We're off to Western Beef to get some whole wheat pita bread to go along with the Trinnie Roti my wife made.  Seee yall later.
PS cablevision has made it free "On Demand" movie night since ABC took themselves off the air.  I can't stay up and watch the Oscars anywho so Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment