Having Vision & being flexible

Having Vision & being flexible
a little something like this....may end up as the alternative due to $$

Friday, March 5, 2010

Too Busy to Blog

Sorry ya'll for being too busy to blog; like there's a lot of people just waiting to hear what going on in my life. Any how I'm still deciding just how personal I want this to be and how to arrange the blogs layout. I've been surfing the blogosphere to see what others are doing and I'm quite blown away as to the immense amount of content peeps are able to stuff into one page. My goal is to have a gadget that would allow you to watch either podcats sorry I meant podcasts though watching podcats could be interesting; who knows. Any way I want to have my very own talk show along the lines of charlie rose. I want to interview a wide range of people to help other people like myself see that with different circumstances we are all truly more alike than different; some just have nicer toys. O.K. I'm very tired now and still haven't gotten to practice any dancing wit mah wife. Oh well boogie on Reggae woman... tomorrow's another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment