Having Vision & being flexible

Having Vision & being flexible
a little something like this....may end up as the alternative due to $$

Saturday, March 6, 2010

More Coffee Please!

Good Morning All,                                                                                                                                     I've put a question up on the "help" thingee about how to expand the margins of the blogpage in addition to "how to"create my own superspecialoneofakindonly personintheuniverse page.                                                                                                                       I'm still battling with the paranoia that someone would use whatever personal info I may post against me.  How do you other bloggers deal with that?  How did you get to being OK with it? Through what process or logic did you arrive, if you did at the conclusion of putting yourself "out there" for all eternity?
                                                                                                                                      Would someone please respond and let me know that I'm not just spittin' in the wind.  thx                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment