Having Vision & being flexible

Having Vision & being flexible
a little something like this....may end up as the alternative due to $$

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What a weekend! Traveled to Harrisburg which is the capitol of PA! Great town of approximately 60,000 peeps. You can purchase homes for under 100k US currency! Wow!!!!! I'm so fried from lack of sleep. I know, stop whining!!! Anywho I'm hitting the hay now but wanted to toss this out there for all the sports enthusiasts. I think that the athletes of today are better physically but not in fundamentals and basics offensively and defensively. They're not interested in team anything. ESPN's highlight reel has ruined sports!!!! What do you think?????? I can't talk about health care right now! It's March Madness and WVA is on a roll!!!!!!!!Go eeeeeerrrrrs!

No comments:

Post a Comment