Having Vision & being flexible

Having Vision & being flexible
a little something like this....may end up as the alternative due to $$

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What Day is it?

Hey there! Sorry for taking soooo very long to write anything; as though there's anyone really reading this thing. Anywhay I've not been getting very much sleep duh what else is new, but I'm talking less than 3hrs per night for the last couple of days. The effect is one of profound forgetfulness and a sense of limbo. I thought that I had figured out the deal with changing templates. I wanted to import a new one and haven't quite got it yet. This template is one of the ones from blogger. I bought some new sneakers from Mo's for $29.00 a steal!!! I should start a blog about cheap sneaks for dads who can't afford the good stuff anymore due to kids!;-) There Nike which is a stretch for me, no pun intended with my very wide feet I usually can't wear them but this pair seems to be accomodating my flippers so far. It comes on the heels of my having a new book to read called "The Winner Within" by former Lakers coach Pat Riley. It's good so far and is a quasi-self help book I guess; least that's how I sees it. Well it's dinnertime at the Ole'Ponderosa so I have to sign off. God bless and Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment