Having Vision & being flexible

Having Vision & being flexible
a little something like this....may end up as the alternative due to $$

Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Day After! The Day Ahead.

Now that the eye of the storm is out over Montauk NY and the surrounding area begin the cleaning up and getting back to normal or something like it.  Anticipation of Spring is in the cold brisk air as we go outside and take our first breath of the morning.  Wish me luck I've got dancing lessons this morning.  Yeah, OK you can stop laughing now!  Especially all the guys at my job! You wait, I'll be on DWTS if they don't make it their last season; with all the cutbacks who knows?  Anywho I'm off to cut the rug with the wife.  My goal is first and foremost is the same as a physician: DO NO HARM!  to myself or others that is ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment