Having Vision & being flexible

Having Vision & being flexible
a little something like this....may end up as the alternative due to $$

Monday, February 22, 2010

Newbie blogger

Hey there and good day to you all. This is my first blog posting and as a complete "newbie" I'm asking that everyone bear with my foibles, yes I said foibles; a silly sounding word. I am a lover of words and considerably opinionated but then who isn't. A self proclaimed dilettante of seemingly everything with a head full of what some may categorize as "useless" information borne of years of being forced to listen to late night talk radio while driving home from work with my dad; I admit I was scarred for life. My goal is to stimulate thought and possibly make our time on this living being we call home aka planet earth, a more purposeful, positive and pleasurable experience. I hope to evoke enough thought precipitated emotion to move people to positive lasting change. My personal empirical data shows that all change begins in the battleground of the mind and as it says in NASB Proverbs 23:7a "7For as he thinks within himself, so he is..." So buckle up and find a buddy to hold hands with cause here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment