Having Vision & being flexible

Having Vision & being flexible
a little something like this....may end up as the alternative due to $$

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Learning Curve 2.0

Good Morning all, and Whoa!  I'm drowning in info!  I just got off of "Youtube" after being inundated with how to's!  I'm trying to get up to speed with all of the "cloud sharing" and "podcast" video uploading content sharing stuff. My head hurts I guess that my brain's bitrate isn't what it used to be!  I did realize why the world is shrinking so geometrically.  Technology has enabled us to all be Steven Spielberg for under $500.US.  I took a look at the latest Flip cam Ultra HD and the quality is good enough to do your own show in podcast form.  I've got to go now but I'll get back to you with more details.  ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment