Having Vision & being flexible

Having Vision & being flexible
a little something like this....may end up as the alternative due to $$

Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's the thought that counts!

I must admit I wanted to reach through the television and throttle republican Lamar Alexander. The idea of starting all over from scratch was infuriating. I must still be an idealist to think it would be possible for a bunch of politicians to sit down & have honest bipartisan dialogue whose true aim is to benefit "we the people" and not just make their party look better. I'm going to have to hit the books along with every other information outlet to find out how the rest of the world does it. I know it is possible to have affordable National health care because other countries are already doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment