Having Vision & being flexible

Having Vision & being flexible
a little something like this....may end up as the alternative due to $$

Monday, September 13, 2010

NFL 2010 Season Sunday Kick Off

I'm sorry that I didn't get around to writing anything yesterday. I have to admit that church and football ate up all of my day. I went to church, came home helped clean the house in a frenzy prior to the "Teen Parents" meeting that was taking place at us. I then went upstairs with all the girls, my daughters and proceeded to watch an ugly NY Giants win over the Carolina Panthers. I fell asleep and awakened all alone to the Green Bay game in progress. The highpoint of the day the Dallas Loss! Sorry I have an obnoxious Big D Cowboys fan at work who loves to mouth off prior to playing the game. Inevitably he has to hang his head on Monday morning hiding from everyone, least he be berated by happy haters.
On another topic, I'm reading this great book called "The Other 8 Hours" by Robert Pagliarini. I have to recommend it wholeheartedly. It has inspired me to get off my duff and get going on my dreams of being a hit TV show writer. Cheers to all who are reading this, it means that you have many things to be thankful for. God bless U all!

No comments:

Post a Comment