Having Vision & being flexible

Having Vision & being flexible
a little something like this....may end up as the alternative due to $$

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dear People, I'm just waiting for Game #3 Celtics vs Magic to begin as I take a break letting my daughter watch "Wonder-Pets" while I post a little rant. I was wondering how many of you,as though there's a multitude of people that actually read this rag, think that happiness is a state of mind. I"m having a crisis defining "happiness"itself. What is happiness? Is it peace? What is peace? It's got to be different for everyone, no? Many people would say K.I.S.S. waking up is happiness and everything else is gravy! Then for those who, like myself have a problem with that being enough, are we greedy? or worst yet SELFISH!?? Is it OK to have a dream of wild success in screen writing or being a self help weight loss guru? How, for the Christian out there is it possible to be sure that your dream is in line with the will of God? OH YEAH I said the "G" word!!!!!!! Let me know what you think, please. ttyl, ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment