Having Vision & being flexible

Having Vision & being flexible
a little something like this....may end up as the alternative due to $$

Monday, April 5, 2010

What I'm reading

Hey there who ever it is who reads this thing, I saw "Julie, Julia" the other day and now am obsessed with cooking. I'm reading Julia Childs cookbook 'Mastering the Art of French Cooking." I'm also reading a new book called "10-10-10" by by Suzy Welch which is a self help book that assists people in their decision making giving them a practical perspective from which they can make good choices. Last but not least Pat Riley's "The winner within." I'll let you know what I think when I'm done. My daughter asked me if a "Blog" was hard to do. I told her YES because it is something that is like a garden that needs nurturing and daily tending to. It is time consuming on a mental level. She asked me why I do it and I replied "because I need to get things off my chest even if no one reads it. I need to get it out. Have a great evening and GO BUTLER BEAT DUKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment